Total Solution R6
STONEX R6 long range reflectorless Total Station is the high-end optical instrument of the Stonex portfolio. Up to 7,500 m with one prism and 600 m reflectorless distance measurements, 2” angular accuracy, USB & Host USB, Bluetooth, RS232, quadruple axis compensator are only the main features of STONEX R6.
Using a STONEX R6 in combination with one STONEX GNSS receiver – S9, S8 or S7G- the surveyor will enjoy the benefits of a Total Survey System: one software, one job file, one field book with GPS and TS measurements.
The ‘pin point’ EDM footprint – less than half size compared to well known competitors - and the high angular accuracy ensure the surveyor the best possible accuracy regardless of the distance.
The complete range of applications field software will help the surveyor to solve, directly in the field, any geometric calculation, thanks to different COGO functions.
STONEX R6 is rugged: tested against dust and water (IP54), provides the possibility to work in any hard condition.
• Different communications facilities: USB, USB Host, Bluetooth, RS 232
• Long range reflectorless measurements (600 m), with high accuracy pin point EDM
• Wireless Total Survey System in combination with one STONEX GNSS receiver
• Long operation time: up to 9 hours of operation with one battery
• Optional double keyboards and display, for easy use on field