Salient Features of RoterPlotter® software
RoterPlotter® is software for engineers & surveyors to generate the survey details like traverse, contours, DTM, section (both longitudinal and cross section) and for volume calculation. This software can be used by people having an Electronic Total Station, Theodolite, as well as by Surveyors using optical instruments.
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000 Compatible.Interfaces with drawing editor such as AutoCAD R13/14/2000/2002, IntelliCAD 2001
- Supports CSV viewers such as MS Excel, Lotus, MS Word etc.
- Supports file formats generated from different total stations like Pentax, Geodimeter, Sokkia, Topcon, Nikon, Leica, etc. Also supports ASCII formats, DXF, and DWG format.
- Recognizes data form optical instruments like Tachometer, Theodolite, Dumpy level, Compass, Distometer, etc. and converts to standard X, Y, Z format.
- Can be configured according to user standards.
- Can generate Cadastral maps with automatic dimension & bearing information.
- Supports user defined legends, line style, Color, text height & layer information.
- Can generate contours at user defined interval. 3D model can also be generated.
- Can Generate Longitudinal and Cross section data based on contour data.
- Elevation calculation for any point on the 3D terrain.
- Digital Terrain Model (3D surface) can be created from vectorized contour drawing without the elevation information as well as from XYZ data.
- Section can be created from chainage, offset and level data information.
- Section editing and compensating interactively.
- Volume can be calculated using DTM or traditional cross section method for user defined boundary from a plane datum or a previous surface.
- Automatic generation of underground mine plan with pillars, guides etc.
- String based automatic Traverse drawing generation with features such as legends, line - style, color, point ID etc.
- Data Attachment facility for plots/lots with seamless integration with other GIS applications.
- UTM coordinate calculation based on different ellipsoids such as WGS84 to Latitude Longitude and vice-versa.