Mounts & Integrated Systems
LF-410 Gyro-Stabilized Mount
Optech gyro-stabilized survey solutions tightly integrate lidar sensors and metric digital mapping cameras with advanced gyro-stabilization mounts for the dynamic leveling of Optech airborne lidar and camera sensors during data collection. Arbitrary rotational movements of the aircraft (roll, pitch and yaw) are dynamically stabilized for increased data collection efficiency, improved point data distribution, and perfectly aligned imagery. Tightly integrated with Optech’s flight management system for reliable, fully-automatic mount control, the GSM survey kit includes a compact aluminum sensor frame with carbon-fiber dust cover capable of supporting an Orion H/M/C high-performance lidar sensor with up to two metric mapping cameras for maximum sensor data quality, accuracy and collection efficiency.
Camera options include CS-10000, CS-6500, CS-MS1920, CS-MW640 and CS-LW640.
- Regularly sampled and aligned data collection
- Improved collection efficiency (coverage)
- Predictable lidar point distribution (pitch variability in x-axis)
- Maximum image production (geometric alignment, perspective)
- Improved processing efficiency (fewer photos overall)
- Additional sensors in nadir small-portal installations